Business registration services
Expat Assist supports investment license Uganda, company formation and NGO registration in Uganda.
Do you want to open a business, company or an organization today?
Let's do Business
Expat Assist supports companies and NGO’s that want to set up their organization in Uganda. Therefore, we offer to arrange all logistical services required for the business to kick off, such as company compliance procedures, finance and insurance, business facilities and accommodation.
We offer business services, which include advise on and handling of company registration, NGO registration and sorting many related topics to get you up and running fast, while meeting all legal and financial requirements. We believe that Uganda has to offer a life’s-worth of experiences, and therefore our aim is to make your stay in this amazing country as easy as possible.
Our services include:
- Registration of the entity in Uganda (Uganda Registration Services Bureau)
- Organizational compliance procedures: Expat Assist liaises with all the necessary authorities on your behalf and assists in obtaining:
- Tax Registration and Clearance (Uganda Revenue Authority)
- Company formation (Uganda Investment Authority)
- Application for registration and permission to trade in Uganda by Non-Citizens (Ministry of Trade and Industry Cooperatives)
- Trading License (Kampala City Council Authority)
- NGO Clearance (Ugandan NGO Board)
- Registration with National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
- Sector specific procedures
- Company formation
- Investment license (Uganda Investment Authority)
- Opening of a company bank account.
- Advice on banking options
- Advice on signatories/representatives of the account
- Office and/or work space:
- Identifying of the best location for your organization.
- Settlement and preparation of the facility
- Company formation
- NGO registration
- Relocation services for expatriate staff